Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Union Bank of India (UBI) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Deputy General Manager Posts. Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline www.unionbankofindia.co.in Vacancies in Deputy General Manager posts Notification on 23rd November 2016.
Union Bank of India (UBI) has requires Deputy General Manager Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, Union Bank of India inviting the applications to fill Vacancies in Deputy General Manager posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for Union Bank of India Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 23/11/2016 to 03/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in Union Bank of India 2016 www.unionbankofindia.co.in Job Alert, Deputy General Manager Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Offline Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.unionbankofindia.co.in Union Bank of India Jobs 2016 Deputy General Manager Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Important Dates for of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Selection Procedure of Union Bank of India Deputy General Manager Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.5 Procedure to Application
- 1.6 Important Link
- 1.7 About Organization
- 1.8 Help line / Contact Details Union Bank of India
- 1.8.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.8.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.8.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.8.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.8.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.8.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.8.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.8.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.8.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.unionbankofindia.co.in Union Bank of India Jobs 2016 Deputy General Manager Posts Application Form Details
01. Name of the Post : Deputy General Manager (Law) – Number of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Educational Qualification Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Deputy General Manager Posts:
Educational Qualification- Passed Master’s degree in Law from a recognized University in India.
Age Limit- Minimum 40 years, Maximum 50 years as on 01/11/2016
Salary Details- Rs. 68680-1960/4-76520/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 23rd November 2016
Starting Date for Receipt of Application- 23rd November 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 03rd December 2016
Selection Procedure of Union Bank of India Deputy General Manager Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through Personal Interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 03/12/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the Union Bank of India Official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Second Step – Click on link titled Union Bank of India Deputy General Manager Vacancy 2016.
Third Step – Download and Fill the application form.
Fourth Step – Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
Union Bank of India Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
Union Bank of India was established on 11th November 1919 with its headquarters in the city of Bombay now known as Mumbai. The Head Office building of the Bank in Mumbai was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the nation in the year 1921, and he said on the occasion.
Help line / Contact Details Union Bank of India
Name of the Organization: Union Bank of India (UBI)
Address: Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400 021
Help Line: 022-22896226/6240