Vacancy in UCIL Recruitment 2016 UCIL has provided an official notification for 59 Trade Apprentice Posts. After a period of time Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are waiting for UCIL jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 15 days from the date of publication.
- 0.1 UCIL Recruitment 2016 Jobs Notification Trade Apprentice- 59 Posts
- 0.2 UCIL Recruitment 2016
- 0.3 UCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
UCIL Recruitment 2016 Jobs Notification Trade Apprentice- 59 Posts
Name of the Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Address: PO- Jaduguda Mines, Dist- East Singhbhum, Jharkhand-832 102
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in
UCIL Recruitment 2016
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country.
Important Dates for of UCIL Recruitment 2016
Last Date for Receipt Application- 15 days from the date of publication
Please check below for details Job opportunities of UCIL Recruitment 2016 Trade Apprentice Posts
UCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Trade Apprentice||59|
Qualification for Trade Apprentice Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Matric/ Std.X with a minimum of 50% marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% MARKS qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years Maximum 25 Years (as on 29/02/2016).
- Salary- Rs. 4004/-, Rs. 4576/- and Rs. 5148/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
UCIL Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be called based on the number of applications received and on merit basis. Preliminary selection is on the basis of marks obtained in Matriculation and ITI examination. Candidates placed in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained will be considered for Apprenticeship training in UCIL.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the General Manager (Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO- Jaduguda Mines, Dist- East Singhbhum, Jharkhand-832 102 on or before 15 days from the date of publication. Applications will be received off-line only.