TNPL Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.tnpl.com. Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Manager Posts. TNPL Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline www.tnpl.com 05 Vacancies in Manager posts Notification on 07th December 2016.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has requires Manager Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, TNPL inviting the applications to fill 05 Vacancies in Manager posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for TNPL Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 07/12/2016 to 21/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in TNPL 2016 www.tnpl.com Job Alert, 05 Manager Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Offline Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.tnpl.com TNPL Jobs 2016 Manager Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification TNPL Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Important Dates for of TNPL Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Selection Procedure of TNPL Manager Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.5 Procedure to Application
- 1.6 TNPL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.7 Important Link
- 1.8 About Organization
- 1.9 Help line / Contact Details TNPL
- 1.9.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.9.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.9.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.9.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.9.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.9.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.9.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.9.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.9.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.tnpl.com TNPL Jobs 2016 Manager Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 05 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Deputy Manager (IT) – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
02. Name of the Post : Assistant Manager (Stores) – Number of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Educational Qualification TNPL Recruitment 2016
Deputy Manager (IT) Posts:
Educational Qualification- First class full time B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / M.C.A / M.Sc (IT).
Age Limit- Minimum 34 years as on 01/12/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 23500-29500/- per month.
Assistant Manager (Stores) Posts:
Educational Qualification- First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
Age Limit- Minimum 29 years as on 01/12/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 19500-24500/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of TNPL Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 07th December 2016
Starting Date for Receipt of Application- 07th December 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 21st December 2016
Selection Procedure of TNPL Manager Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu latest by 21/12/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the TNPL Official website www.tnpl.com.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “HR -> Careers” click the Notification titled DIPR/1272/Display/2016 published in “The New Indian Express” and “Daily Thanthi”.
Third Step – Download and Fill the application form.
Fourth Step – Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
TNPL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tami Nadu during early eighties to produce Newsprint and Printing & Writing Paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue, as primary raw material. The Company commenced production in the year 1984 with a initial capacity of 90,000 tonnes per annum (tpa).
Help line / Contact Details TNPL
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL)
Address: Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu