Vacancy in TN TRB Recruitment 2016 TN TRB has provided an official notification for 192 Assistant Professor Posts. After a period of time Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who are waiting for TN TRB jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 07th September 2016.
- 0.1 TN TRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.2 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 188.8.131.52 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 184.108.40.206 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 220.127.116.11 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 18.104.22.168 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 22.214.171.124 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 126.96.36.199 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 188.8.131.52 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor 192 Posts
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 192 Assistant Professor Vacancies at www.trb.tn.nic.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 17.08.2016 to 07.09.2016. In our website we have given direct link of TN TRB Recruitment 2016 application form for total 192 Assistant Professor Vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details TN TRB
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Address: College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
Important Dates for of TN TRB Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 21st July 2016
Commencement of Sale of Application- 17th August 2016
Last Date for Receipt Application- 07th September 2016
Date of Written Examination- 22nd October 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of TN TRB Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor Posts
TN TRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Assistant Professor||192|
Qualification for Assistant Professor Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed B.E./ B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech. in the relevant Branch of Engineering or Technology/ Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record not less than 55% marks or equivalent with Cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination.
- Age Limit- Candidates should not be over 57 years of age, as on 01/07/2016.
- Salary- Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
TN TRB Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
The Examination fee is Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fee is Rs. 300/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only). The fee should be paid by the candidates in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of examination fees in any other method will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are advised to submit the filled-in application forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 09.09.2016 upto 5.00 P.M. The Candidates are advised NOT to send the filled-in Application Forms by post or in person to the Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai – 600 006.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on link titled TN TRB Assistant Professor Vacancy 2016.
- Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
TN TRB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.