Vacancy in TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 TGMC Bank has provided an official notification for 28 Junior Assistant & Attender Posts. After a period of time Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Junior Assistant & Attender Posts. Candidates who are waiting for TGMC Bank jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 15th July 2016.
- 0.1 TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant & Attender 28 Posts
- 0.2 TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 1.1 Download Official Advertisement
- 1.2 Download Application Form (Sr. No. 1)
- 1.3 Download Application Form (Sr. No. 2)
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 126.96.36.199 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 188.8.131.52 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 184.108.40.206 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 220.127.116.11 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 18.104.22.168 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 22.214.171.124 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 126.96.36.199 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant & Attender 28 Posts
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 28 Junior Assistant & Attender vacancies at www.tgmcbank.com. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 29.06.2016 to 15.07.2016. In our website we have given direct link of TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 application form for total 28 Junior Assistant & Attender vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details TGMC Bank
Name of the Organization: Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited
Address: BH Road, Tumkur-572 103, Karnataka
Phone: 4021102-103/ 2255905
Official Website: www.tgmcbank.com
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited is a leading Urban Co-operative Bank in the country, functioning with its Head Quarters at TUMKUR, The Bank is promoted by the Grain Merchants of Tumkur city and was established on 13.12.1963. Between 1950’s & 60’s Tumkur city has been developed as a major Business center of Karnataka State. In that period, the city has attracted so many Industries and Merchants class.
Important Dates for of TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 29th June 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 15th July 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant & Attender Posts
TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Junior Assistant||25|
Qualification for Junior Assistant Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Degree/ Diploma in co-operative banking/Master Degree from a Recognized University & Minimum computer knowledge and knowledge of reading & writing of Kannada is must.
- Age Limit- Maximum 35 Years.
- Salary- Approximate Gross Salary: Rs.29200/-
Qualification for Attender Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed 8th Std & having ability to Read & Write in Kannada Language.
- Age Limit- Maximum 35 Years.
- Salary- Approximate Gross Salary: Rs.22600/-
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
TGMC Bank Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
The Fee is Rs. 250/- for Junior Assistant and Rs. 200/- for Attender. The Fee can be pay through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Sd/- NR JAGADEESH PRESIDENT, Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited, Admin Office- BH Road, TUMKUR-572 103, KARNATAKA latest by 15/07/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.tgmcbank.com.
- Click on link titled TGMC Bank Junior Assistant & Attender Vacancy 2016.
- Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
TGMC Bank Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.