Vacancy in Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Telangana Transport Department has provided an official notification for 137 Transport Constable Posts. After a period of time Telangana State Public Service Commission Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Transport Constable Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Telangana Transport Department jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 30th May 2016.
- 0.1 Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016
- 0.2 Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.2.0.1 Qualification for Transport Constable Post
- 0.2.0.2 Telangana Transport Department Selection Procedure:
- 0.2.0.3 Application Fees:
- 0.2.0.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 1.0.1 Download Official Advertisement
- 1.0.2 Online Application Link
Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Jobs Notification Transport Constable- 137 Posts
Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Transport Constable Jobs Vacancies at www.transport.telangana.gov.in. Candidates, who are thinking for apply this posts then they must have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent from recognized institute or Board. Candidates age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 34 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for other candidate’s as per Telangana Transport Department Department rules and regulations. The suitable and interested candidates should request to submit their application through Online mode.
Telangana Transport Department Recruitment
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Address: Prathibha Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad-500 001
Phone: 040-23120301, 23120302
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016
The Transport Department functions under the provisions of section 213 of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988. The Transport Department is primarily established for enforcement of the provisions of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, Telangana Motor Vehicles Taxation Act, 1963 and the rules framed there under. Of various types of transport facilities available road transport plays a unique role as the best mode of transport for relatively short distances connecting the rural areas with towns and cities for which other modes of transport are not readily suited.
Important Dates for of Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 04th May 2016.
Starting Date for Online Application- 04th May 2016.
Last Date for Online Application- 30th May 2016.
Please check below for details Job opportunities of Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Transport Constable Posts.
Telangana Transport Department Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Transport Constable||137|
Qualification for Transport Constable Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent as well as possess a Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicle as on the Date of Notification.
- Age Limit- Minimum 21 Years Maximum 34 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 16400-49870/- per month.
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Telangana Transport Department Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination (Objective Type) by ONLINE / OMR Based.
Rs. 280 for General / OBC Candidates and No Fee for ST/SC / BC & Ex-Service Men, candidates have to pay the fee through SBI ePay.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 04.05.2016 to 30.05.2016.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on link titled Telangana Transport Department Transport Constable Vacancy 2016.
- Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note :- Print the online application form for future use).
Telangana Transport Department Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. They can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.