Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department has provided an official notification for 13 Technical Assistant Posts. After a period of time Government of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 04th August 2016.
- 0.1 Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant 13 Posts
- 0.2 Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 126.96.36.199 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 188.8.131.52 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 184.108.40.206 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 220.127.116.11 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 18.104.22.168 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 22.214.171.124 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 126.96.36.199 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant 13 Posts
Government of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 13 Technical Assistant vacancies at www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 14.07.2016 to 04.08.2016. In our website we have given direct link of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 application form for total 13 Technical Assistant vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department
Name of the Organization: Government Of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department
Address: DMS Campus, Teynampet, Chennai-600 006, Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu is a leading state endowed with rich fishery resources from Marine, Inland and Coastal Aquaculture. Tamilnadu has a coastal length of 1076 km (13% of the country’s coast line) 0.19 million sq.km if EEZ (9.4% of the India’s EEZ) and a continental shelf of about 41,412 sq.km. and is one of the leading state in marine fish production. The marine fisheries potential of the state is estimated at 0.719 million tonnes (0.369 million tonnes from less than 50mt. depth and 0.35 million tonnes beyond 50 mt. depth. The Gulf of Mannar Region at the southern tip of Tamilnadu is recognised as the richest marine bio diversity region in the world.
Important Dates for of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 14th July 2016
Starting Date for Receipt Application- 14th July 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 04th August 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant Posts
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Technical Assistant||13|
Qualification for Technical Assistant Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Recognized University/ Institution.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 30 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Chief Engineer, O/o. the Commissioner of Fisheries, Fisheries Department, DMS Campus, Teynampet, Chennai-600 006, Tamil Nadu latest by 04/08/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
- Click on link titled Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Technical Assistant Vacancy 2016.
- Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.