Vacancy in SVPNPA Recruitment 2016 SVPNPA has provided an official notification for 12 Stenographer Posts. After a period of time Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Stenographer Posts. Candidates who are waiting for SVPNPA jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 19th August 2016.
- 0.1 SVP National Police Academy Recruitment 2016 Stenographer 12 Posts
- 0.2 SVPNPA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 22.214.171.124 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 126.96.36.199 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 188.8.131.52 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 184.108.40.206 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 220.127.116.11 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 18.104.22.168 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 22.214.171.124 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
SVP National Police Academy Recruitment 2016 Stenographer 12 Posts
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 12 Stenographer vacancies at www.svpnpa.gov.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 19.07.2016 to 19.08.2016. In our website we have given direct link of SVPNPA Recruitment 2016 application form for total 12 Stenographer vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details SVPNPA
Name of the Organization: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA)
Address: Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad – 500 052, INDIA
Phone: 040-2423 4437
Official Website: www.svpnpa.gov.in
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) is the Indian national institute for training of Indian Police Service (IPS) officers before they are sent to their respective state cadres to carry out their duties. The academy is in Hyderabad, India. The National Police Academy (NPA) trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through the All-India Civil Services Examination. The trained officers will be posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in their respective states under whom the other sub-ranks of police force will be working.
Important Dates for of SVPNPA Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 19th July 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 19th August 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of SVPNPA Recruitment 2016 Stenographer Posts
SVPNPA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
Qualification for Stenographer Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Intermediate or equivalent Examination with speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
- Age Limit- Maximum 65 Years (as on 01/01/2017).
- Salary- Rs. 20730/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
SVPNPA Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Deputy Director (Estt), Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad-500 052 latest by 19/08/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.svpnpa.gov.in.
- Click on link titled SVPNPA Stenographer Vacancy 2016.
- Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
SVPNPA Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.