Vacancy in RSPCB Recruitment 2016 RSPCB has provided an official notification for 35 Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer Posts. After a period of time Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer Posts. Candidates who are waiting for RSPCB jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 17th August 2016.
- 0.1 RSPCB Recruitment 2016 Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer 35 Posts
- 0.2 RSPCB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 1.1 Download Official Advertisement
- 1.2 Online Application Link
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 184.108.40.206 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 220.127.116.11 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 18.104.22.168 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 22.214.171.124 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 126.96.36.199 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 188.8.131.52 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 184.108.40.206 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
RSPCB Recruitment 2016 Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer 35 Posts
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 35 Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer vacancies at www.rpcb.nic.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 18.07.2016 to 17.08.2016. In our website we have given direct link of RSPCB Recruitment 2016 application form for total 35 Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details RSPCB
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
Address: 4, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302 004 (Rajasthan)
Phone: 0141-5159600, 5159699
Official Website: www.rpcb.nic.in
The Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board was constituted under section 4 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 on 7th February 1975, with the objectives of prevention, and control of water pollution and maintaining or restoring of wholesomeness of water. Later, it was also entrusted with the responsibilities of prevention, control and abatement of Air Pollution under the provisions of Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981. Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Cess Act, 1977 has been enacted to make the State Board financially independent.
Important Dates for of RSPCB Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 14th July 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 18th July 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 17th August 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of RSPCB Recruitment 2016 Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer Posts
RSPCB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01. Junior Scientific Officer||10|
|02. Junior Environmental Engineer||25|
Qualification for Junior Scientific Officer Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Master Degree in branch of Chemistry/ Soil Science/ Environmental Science/ Microbiology or equivalent.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 35 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.
Qualification for Junior Environmental Engineer Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Technology/ Chemical/ Civil/ Mining/ Environmental/ Textile Engineering with Master Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 35 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
RSPCB Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
The Fee is Rs. 700/- for General/ Un-Reserved Candidates, Rs. 600/- for BC/ OBC Non-Creamy Layer of Rajasthan State Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST of Rajasthan State Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/) from 18.07.2016 to 17.08.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.rpcb.nic.in.
- Click on link titled RSPCB Jr. Scientific Officer & Environmental Engineer Vacancy 2016.
- Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note :- Print the online application form for future use)
RSPCB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.