NPCC Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.npcc.gov.in. National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. NPCC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.npcc.gov.in 50 Vacancies in Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts Notification on 26th November 2016.
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has requires Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, NPCC inviting the applications to fill 50 Vacancies in Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for NPCC Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 26/11/2016 to 26/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in NPCC 2016 www.npcc.gov.in Job Alert, 50 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.npcc.gov.in NPCC Jobs 2016 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification NPCC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Application Fee
- 1.3 Important Dates for of NPCC Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Selection Procedure of NPCC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.6 Procedure to Application
- 1.7 NPCC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 Important Link
- 1.9 About Organization
- 1.10 Help line / Contact Details NPCC
- 1.10.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.10.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.10.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.10.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.10.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.10.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.10.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.10.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.10.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.npcc.gov.in NPCC Jobs 2016 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Application Form Details
Advt. No. NPCC/Regular /AE/Nov/2016
Total Number of Vacancy – 50 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Number of Vacancy : 50 Posts
Educational Qualification NPCC Recruitment 2016
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts:
Educational Qualification- Passed Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent and Knowledge on 2D drawings / and use of Auto CAD.
Age Limit- Maximum 28 years as on 31/10/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 10000-25700/- per month
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
|General/ OBC Category Candidates||SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 400/-|
Important Dates for of NPCC Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 26th November 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 26th November 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 26th December 2016
Last Date for Submit Application Fee- 28th December 2016
Selection Procedure of NPCC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through written examination. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form50917/Instruction.html) from 26.11.2016 to 26.12.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the NPCC Official website www.npcc.gov.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Careers” click the Notification titled “Application for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil)”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use)
NPCC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Apply Online Link
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was established on 9th January 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country in the core sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries. Its administrative control was transferred from Ministry of Irrigation and Power to Ministry Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation (earlier named as Ministry of Water Resources) in 1989.
Help line / Contact Details NPCC
Name of the Organization: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Address: Raja House, 30-31, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110 019