Vacancy in NIWE Recruitment 2016 NIWE has provided an official notification for 08 Project Assistant Posts. After a period of time National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Project Assistant Posts. Candidates who are waiting for NIWE jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 22nd July 2016.
- 0.1 NIWE Recruitment 2016 Project Assistant 08 Posts
- 0.2 NIWE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 188.8.131.52 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 184.108.40.206 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 220.127.116.11 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 18.104.22.168 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 22.214.171.124 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 126.96.36.199 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 188.8.131.52 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
NIWE Recruitment 2016 Project Assistant 08 Posts
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 08 Project Assistant vacancies at www.niwe.res.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 28.06.2016 to 22.07.2016. In our website we have given direct link of NIWE Recruitment 2016 application form for total 08 Project Assistant vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details NIWE
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE)
Address: Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600 100
Official Website: www.niwe.res.in
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) has been established in Chennai in the year 1998, as an autonomous R&D institution by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India. It is a knowledge-based institution of high quality and dedication, offers services and seeks to find complete solutions for the kinds of difficulties and improvements in the entire spectrum of the wind energy sector by carrying out further research.
Important Dates for of NIWE Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 28th June 2016
Starting Date for Receipt Application- 28th June 2016
Last Date for Receipt Application- 22nd July 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of NIWE Recruitment 2016 Project Assistant Posts
NIWE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Project Assistant||08|
Qualification for Project Assistant Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Bachelors Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ EEE/ Civil/ ECE/ Computer Science/ IT OR Masters Degree in Science in Physics/Meteorology from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Age Limit- Maximum 28 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 16000/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
NIWE Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Aptitude Test and Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Director (F&A), National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE), Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600 100 latest by 22/07/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.niwe.res.in.
- Click on link titled NIWE Project Assistant Vacancy 2016.
- Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit to the mentioned addressed on the advertisement.
NIWE Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.