Vacancy in NABARD Recruitment 2016 NABARD has provided an official notification for 85 Development Assistant Posts. After a period of time National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Development Assistant Posts. Candidates who are waiting for NABARD jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 20th September 2016.
- 0.1 NABARD Recruitment 2016 Development Assistant 85 Posts
- 0.1.1 Help line / Contact Details NABARD
- 0.1.2 About Organization
- 0.1.2.1 Important Dates for of NABARD Recruitment 2016
- 0.1.2.2 NABARD Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.1.2.3 Qualification for Development Assistant Post
- 0.1.2.4 NABARD Selection Procedure:
- 0.1.2.5 HOW TO APPLY:
- 0.1.2.6 -:Important Link:-
- 0.1.2.7 Download Official Advertisement
- 0.1.2.8 Online Application Link
- 1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 188.8.131.52 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 184.108.40.206 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 220.127.116.11 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 18.104.22.168 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 22.214.171.124 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 126.96.36.199 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 188.8.131.52 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Development Assistant 85 Posts
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 85 Development Assistant vacancies at www.nabard.org. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 30.08.2016 to 20.09.2016. In our website we have given direct link of NABARD Recruitment 2016 application form for total 85 Development Assistant vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details NABARD
Name of the Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Address: Plot No. C-24, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400 051
Official Website: www.nabard.org
NABARD was set up with an initial capital of 100 crore. Consequent to the revision in the composition of share capital between Government of India and RBI, the paid up capital as on 31 March 2015, stood at 5000 crore with Government of India holding 4,980 crore (99.60%) and Reserve Bank of India 20.00 crore (0.40%).
Important Dates for of NABARD Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 30th August 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 30th August 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 20th September 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of NABARD Recruitment 2016 Development Assistant Posts
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01. Development Assistants/ Development Assistants (Hindi)||85|
Qualification for Development Assistant Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 35 Years.
- Salary- Check the Advt.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
NABARD Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination (Preliminary and Main).
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardrdaaug16/) from 30.08.2016 to 20.09.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.nabard.org.
- Click on link titled NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2016.
- Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note :- Print the online application form for future use)
NABARD Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.