LIC Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.licindia.in. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. LIC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.licindia.in 650 Vacancies in Assistant Administrative Officer posts Notification on 01st December 2016.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has requires Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, LIC inviting the applications to fill 650 Vacancies in Assistant Administrative Officer posts. Many Fresher candidates are waiting for LIC Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply.
Current Government Jobs in LIC 2016 www.licindia.in Job Alert, 650 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.licindia.in LIC Jobs 2016 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification LIC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Application Fee
- 1.3 Important Dates for of LIC Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Selection Procedure of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.6 Procedure to Application
- 1.7 LIC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 About Organization
- 1.9 Help line / Contact Details LIC
- 1.9.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.9.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.9.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.9.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.9.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.9.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.9.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.9.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.9.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.licindia.in LIC Jobs 2016 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 650 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) – Number of Vacancy : 650 Posts
Educational Qualification LIC Recruitment 2016
Assistant Administrative Officer Posts:
Educational Qualification- Passed Bachelor/ Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit- Minimum 21 years, Maximum 30 years as on 01/12/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 40245/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
|SC/ST/ PWD Category Candidates||All Other Category Candidates|
|Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges||Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges|
Important Dates for of LIC Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 01st December 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- Uploaded Soon
Last Date for Online Application- Uploaded Soon
Selection Procedure of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through written examination. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only No other means/ mode of application will be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.licindia.in Online submission of application will start Shortly.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the LIC Official website www.licindia.in.
Second Step – Click on link titled LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2016.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use).
LIC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalised the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
Help line / Contact Details LIC
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra