Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.ksp.gov.in. Karnataka State Police (KSP) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts. Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.ksp.gov.in 46 Vacancies in Sub-Inspector (Civil) posts Notification on 15th November 2016.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has requires Sub-Inspector (Civil) Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, Karnataka Police inviting the applications to fill 46 Vacancies in Sub-Inspector (Civil) posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for Karnataka Police Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 15/11/2016 to 07/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in Karnataka Police 2016 www.ksp.gov.in Job Alert, 46 Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.ksp.gov.in Karnataka Police Jobs 2016 Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Application Fee
- 1.3 Important Dates for of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Selection Procedure of Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.6 Procedure to Application
- 1.7 Karnataka Police Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 Important Link
- 1.9 About Organization
- 1.10 Help line / Contact Details Karnataka Police
- 1.10.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.10.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.10.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.10.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.10.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.10.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.10.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.10.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.10.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.ksp.gov.in Karnataka Police Jobs 2016 Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 46 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Men & Women – Number of Vacancy : 46 Posts
Educational Qualification Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016
Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts:
Educational Qualification- Graduation or equivalent from a Recognized University/ Institution..
Age Limit- Minimum 21 years, Maximum 88 years.
Salary Details- Rs. 20000-36300/- per month
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
|General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Category Candidates||SC/ ST/ CAT-I Category Candidates|
|Rs. 250/-||Rs. 100/-|
Important Dates for of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date-15th November 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 15th November 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 07th December 2016
Selection Procedure of Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through written test. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://psihk16.ksp-online.in/) from 15.11.2016 to 07.12.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the Karnataka Police Official website www.ksp.gov.in.
Second Step – Click on link titled Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Vacancy 2016.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note :- Print the online application form for future use)
Karnataka Police Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
|Apply Online Link|
Karnataka State Police is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. The force is headed by the Director General of Police. The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bangalore is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP.
Help line / Contact Details Karnataka Police
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Address: Bangalore, Karnataka–560 001