KPCL Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.karnatakapower.com. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Boiler Attendant Posts. KPCL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.karnatakapower.com 85 Vacancies in Boiler Attendant posts Notification on 29th September 2016.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has requires Boiler Attendant Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, KPCL inviting the applications to fill 85 Vacancies in Boiler Attendant posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for KPCL Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 29/09/2016 to 24/10/2016.
Current Government Jobs in KPCL 2016 www.karnatakapower.com Job Alert, 85 Boiler Attendant Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.karnatakapower.com KPCL Jobs 2016 Boiler Attendant Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification KPCL Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Important Dates for of KPCL Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Selection Procedure of KPCL Boiler Attendant Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.5 Procedure to Application
- 1.6 KPCL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.7 Important Link
- 1.8 About Organization
- 1.9 Help line / Contact Details KPCL
- 1.9.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.9.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.9.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.9.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.9.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.9.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.9.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.9.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.9.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.karnatakapower.com KPCL Jobs 2016 Boiler Attendant Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 85 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Boiler Attendant Grade-II – Number of Vacancy : 85 Posts
Educational Qualification KPCL Recruitment 2016
Boiler Attendant Posts:
Educational Qualification- SSLC or equivalent with Boiler Attendant Grade-II Certificate of Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka and 02 years experience in operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry..
Age Limit- Minimum 18 years, Maximum 35 years.
Salary Details- Check the Advt.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of KPCL Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 29th September 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 29th September 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 24th October 2016
Selection Procedure of KPCL Boiler Attendant Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be only on the basis of total percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., SSLC or Equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://karnatakapower.com/careerboilernew.asp) from 29.09.2016 to 24.10.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the KPCL Official website www.karnatakapower.com.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “CAREERS AND RECRUITMENT” click the Notification titled “RECRUITMENT OF BOILER ATTENDANT GRADE II”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Not:- Print the online application form for future use)
KPCL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
|Apply Online Link||
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (or KPCL) is a company owned by the government of Karnataka, and is engaged in the Service of generating electrical power in the state of Karnataka in India. The modes for generation of electric power are hydroelectric, thermal and diesel. The company was started on 20.07.1970 due to a vision of the Karnataka government for separate entities for generation and distribution of electric power.
Help line / Contact Details KPCL
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
Address: No.82, Shakti Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru–560 001