Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. High Court of Karnataka has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts. Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in 26 Vacancies in Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant posts Notification on 27th October 2016.
High Court of Karnataka has requires Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, Karnataka High Court inviting the applications to fill 26 Vacancies in Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for Karnataka High Court Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 27/10/2016 to 30/11/2016.
Current Government Jobs in Karnataka High Court 2016 www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Job Alert, 26 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Offline Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Karnataka High Court Jobs 2016 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Important Dates for of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Selection Procedure of Karnataka High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.5 Procedure to Application
- 1.6 Karnataka High Court Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.7 Important Link
- 1.8 About Organization
- 1.9 Help line / Contact Details Karnataka High Court
- 1.9.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.9.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.9.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.9.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.9.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.9.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.9.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.9.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.9.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Karnataka High Court Jobs 2016 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 26 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant – Number of Vacancy : 26 Posts
Educational Qualification Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts:
Educational Qualification- Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks, after undergoing a regular course and who have enrolled as an Advocate with the Karnataka State Bar Council.
Age Limit- Maximum 30 years as on 30/11/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 15000/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 27th October 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 30th November 2016
Selection Procedure of Karnataka High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru latest by 30/11/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the Karnataka High Court Official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Recruitment” click the Notification titled “Notification HCE 623/2006 to the post of Law-Clerk-cum-Research-Assistant”.
Third Step – Download and Fill the application form.
Fourth Step – Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
Karnataka High Court Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka. The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga.
Help line / Contact Details Karnataka High Court
Name of the Organization: High Court of Karnataka
Address: High Court Buildings, Near Cubbon Park,
Opp Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 001