Vacancy in KAPL Recruitment 2016 KAPL has provided an official notification for Area Manager Posts. After a period of time Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Area Manager Posts. Candidates who are waiting for KAPL jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 04th April 2016.
- 0.1 KAPL Recruitment 2016 Jobs Notification Area Manager Posts
- 0.2 KAPL Recruitment 2016
- 0.3 KAPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 1.1 Download Official Advertisement
- 1.2 Download Application Form
KAPL Recruitment 2016 Jobs Notification Area Manager Posts
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)
Address: Nirman Bhavan, Dr. Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru-560 010
Official Website: www.kaplindia.com
KAPL Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition , KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets. On profit from inception, KAPL facilities are approved by many international clients.
Important Dates for of KAPL Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 18th March 2016
Starting Date for Receipt Application- 18th March 2016
Last Date for Receipt Application- 04th April 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of KAPL Recruitment 2016 Area Manager Posts
KAPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Area Manager (AM)-Pharma||01|
Qualification for Area Manager Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Graduation in Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a Recognized University/ Institution.
- Age Limit- Maximum 35 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 05 lakhs per annum.
- Experience- Minimum of three years of experience as a front line Manager, in selling the Pharma Products and will be responsible for achieving the sales target of pharma products of his area.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
KAPL Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the General Manager-HRD, Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Nirman Bhavan, Dr. Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560 010 latest by 04/04/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.