ISRO Recruitment 2016- 55 Apprentice Posts at www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.isro.gov.in. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Apprentice Posts. ISRO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.isro.gov.in 55 Vacancies in Apprentice posts Notification on 03rd December 2016.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has requires Apprentice Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, ISRO inviting the applications to fill 55 Vacancies in Apprentice posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for ISRO Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 05/12/2016 to 19/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in ISRO 2016 www.isro.gov.in Job Alert, 55 Apprentice Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
www.isro.gov.in ISRO Jobs 2016 Apprentice Posts Application Form Details
Advertisement No. IPRC/APP/2016/02
Total Number of Vacancy – 55 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Fitter – Number of Vacancy : 10 Posts
02. Name of the Post : Welder – Number of Vacancy : 04 Posts
03. Name of the Post : Electrician – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
04. Name of the Post : Turner – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
05. Name of the Post : Machinist – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
06. Name of the Post : Draughtsman (Mechanic) – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
07. Name of the Post : Draughtsman (Civil) – Number of Vacancy : 03 Posts
08. Name of the Post : Electronic Mechanic – Number of Vacancy : 05 Posts
09. Name of the Post : Instrument Mechanic – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
10. Name of the Post : Ref. & AC Mechanic – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
11. Name of the Post : Mechanic Diesel – Number of Vacancy : 03 Posts
12. Name of the Post : Carpenter – Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
13. Name of the Post : Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) – Number of Vacancy : 03 Posts
14. Name of the Post : Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – Number of Vacancy : 13 Posts
Educational Qualification ISRO Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification- Candidates should have SSLC Pass + ITI/NTC in Fitter Trade.
Age Limit- Maximum 35 years as on 19/12/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 7200/- 01st years per month.
Educational Qualification- Candidates should have SSLC Pass + ITI/NTC in Welder Trade.
Age Limit- Maximum 35 years as on 19/12/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 7200/- 01st years per month
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of ISRO Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 03rd December 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 05th December 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 19th December 2016
Selection Procedure of ISRO Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://career.iprc.gov.in:8080/common/advt.jsp) from 05.12.2016 to 19.12.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the ISRO Official website www.isro.gov.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Careers” click the Notification titled “IPRC is inviting applications from candidates who have passed ITI from a Board of Technical Education recognized by AICTE for engagement of Apprentices in the Unit under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in various disciplines”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use).
ISRO Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), formed in 1969, superseded the erstwhile INCOSPAR. Vikram Sarabhai, having identified the role and importance of space technology in a Nation’s development, provided ISRO the necessary direction to function as an agent of development. ISRO then embarked on its mission to provide the Nation space based services and to develop the technologies to achieve the same independently.
Help line / Contact Details ISRO
Name of the Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Address: ISRO Propulsion Complex, Mahendragiri-627 133