Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.indianbank.in. Indian Bank, Chennai has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Probationary Officer Posts. Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.indianbank.in 324 Vacancies in Probationary Officer posts Notification on 06th December 2016.
Indian Bank, Chennai has requires Probationary Officer Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, Indian Bank inviting the applications to fill 324 Vacancies in Probationary Officer posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for Indian Bank Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 06/12/2016 to 22/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in Indian Bank 2016 www.indianbank.in Job Alert, 324 Probationary Officer Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.indianbank.in Indian Bank Jobs 2016 Probationary Officer Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Application Fee
- 1.3 Important Dates for of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Selection Procedure of Indian Bank Probationary Officer Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.6 Procedure to Application
- 1.7 Indian Bank Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 Important Link
- 1.9 About Organization
- 1.10 Help line / Contact Details Indian Bank
- 1.10.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.10.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.10.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.10.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.10.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.10.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.10.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.10.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.10.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.indianbank.in Indian Bank Jobs 2016 Probationary Officer Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 324 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Probationary Officer (PO) – Number of Vacancy : 324 Posts
Educational Qualification Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Probationary Officer Posts:
Educational Qualification- Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit- Minimum 20 years, Maximum 28 years as on 01/07/2016.
Salary Details- As per rule.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
|SC/ ST/ PWD Category candidates||All others Category Candidates|
|Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
Important Dates for of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 06th December 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 06th December 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 22nd December 2016
Selection Procedure of Indian Bank Probationary Officer Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through written examination and personal interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written examination and personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://www.indianbank.in/career.php) from 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the Indian Bank Official website www.indianbank.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Careers” click the Notification titled “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS – ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL GLOBAL EDUCATION SERVICES 2017-2018”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use)
Indian Bank Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
|Apply Online Link|
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20464 employees, 2700 branches in India and is one of the big public sector banks of India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 229 correspondent banks in 69 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.
Help line / Contact Details Indian Bank
Name of the Organization: Indian Bank
Address: HRM Department, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai-600 014 (Tamil Nadu)