Indbank Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.indbankonline.com. Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Specialist Officer Posts. Indbank Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline www.indbankonline.com 20 Vacancies in Specialist Officer posts Notification on 15th October 2016.
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited has requires Specialist Officer Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, Indbank inviting the applications to fill 20 Vacancies in Specialist Officer posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for Indbank Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 15/10/2016 to 31/10/2016.
Current Government Jobs in Indbank 2016 www.indbankonline.com Job Alert, 20 Specialist Officer Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Offline Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.indbankonline.com Indbank Jobs 2016 Specialist Officer Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification Indbank Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Important Dates for of Indbank Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Selection Procedure of Indbank Specialist Officer Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.5 Procedure to Application
- 1.6 Indbank Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.7 Important Link
- 1.8 About Organization
- 1.9 Help line / Contact Details Indbank
- 1.9.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.9.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.9.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.9.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.9.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.9.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.9.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.9.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.9.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.indbankonline.com Indbank Jobs 2016 Specialist Officer Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 20 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Assistant Vice President (Company Secretary) – Name of the Post : 01 Post
02. Name of the Post : Secretarial Officer (Dealer) – Name of the Post : 19 Posts
Educational Qualification Indbank Recruitment 2016
Assistant Vice President (Company Secretary) Posts:
Educational Qualification- Graduation in any discipline & Qualified Company Secretary.
Age Limit- Not more than 45 years as on 31/08/2016.
Salary Details- CTC Rs. 5.00-6.00 lakhs per annum.
Secretarial Officer (Dealer) Posts:
Educational Qualification- Graduation with NISM/ NCFM certificates.
Age Limit- Not more than 35 years as on 31/08/2016.
Salary Details- CTC Rs. 2.00-4.00 lakhs per annum.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of Indbank Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 15th October 2016
Starting Date for Receipt of Application- 15th October 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 31st October 2016
Selection Procedure of Indbank Specialist Officer Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Assistant Vice President, HRD, 1st Floor, Khiviraj Complex I, No: 480, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-600 035 latest by 31/10/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the Indbank Official website www.indbankonline.com.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Careers” click the Notification titled “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT 2016-17”.
Third Step – Download and Fill the application form.
Fourth Step – Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
Indbank Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
Indbank is a Category 1 Merchant Banker registered with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) undertaking assignments. Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services.
Help line / Contact Details Indbank
Name of the Organization: Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited
Address: 1st Floor, Khiviraj Complex I, No: 480, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-600 035