HPPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Junior Office Assistant Posts. HPPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.hp.gov.in/hppsc 07 Vacancies in Junior Office Assistant posts Notification on 23rd November 2016.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has requires Junior Office Assistant Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, HPPSC inviting the applications to fill 07 Vacancies in Junior Office Assistant posts. Many Fresher and experience candidates are waiting for HPPSC Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 23/11/2016 to 12/12/2016.
Current Government Jobs in HPPSC 2016 www.hp.gov.in/hppsc Job Alert, 07 Junior Office Assistant Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.hp.gov.in/hppsc HPPSC Jobs 2016 Junior Office Assistant Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification HPPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Important Dates for of HPPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Selection Procedure of HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.5 Procedure to Application
- 1.6 HPPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.7 Important Link
- 1.8 About Organization
- 1.9 Help line / Contact Details HPPSC
- 1.9.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.9.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.9.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.9.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.9.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.9.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.9.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.9.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.9.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.hp.gov.in/hppsc HPPSC Jobs 2016 Junior Office Assistant Posts Application Form Details
Advertisement No.13/ 2016
Total Number of Vacancy – 07 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) – Number of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Educational Qualification HPPSC Recruitment 2016
Junior Office Assistant Posts:
Educational Qualification- Passed class 12th standard with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology and Computer typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Age Limit- Minimum 18 years, Maximum 34 years as on 01/01/2016.
Salary Details- Rs. 5910-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1950/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Important Dates for of HPPSC Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 23rd November 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 23rd November 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 12th December 2016
Selection Procedure of HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2016
Selection will be through Screening Test, Typing Test and Interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for Screening Test, Typing Test and Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/Default.aspx) from 23.11.2016 to 12.12.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the HPPSC Official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “LATEST ADVERTISEMENT” click the Notification titled “Advertisement No. 13/2016 – Junior Office Assistant (IT) – HPPSC”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use)
HPPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
|Apply Online Link|
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
Help line / Contact Details HPPSC
Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Address: Nigam Vihar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171 002
Phone: 0177-2629738 (O)