Vacancy in Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project Recruitment 2016 www.ofb.gov.in Industrial & Non-Industrial Posts
Vacancy in HAPP Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 HAPP Tiruchirappalli has provided an official notification for 41 Industrial & Non-Industrial Posts. After a period of time Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) Tiruchirappalli Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Industrial & Non-Industrial Posts. Candidates who are waiting for HAPP Tiruchirappalli jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 25th August 2016.
HAPP Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 Industrial & Non-Industrial 41 Posts
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) Tiruchirappalli has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 41 Industrial & Non-Industrial vacancies at www.ofb.gov.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 05.08.2016 to 25.08.2016. In our website we have given direct link of HAPP Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 application form for total 41 Industrial & Non-Industrial vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details HAPP Tiruchirappalli
Name of the Organization: Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) Tiruchirappalli
Address: HAPF Township, Po-Tiruchirappalli, Pin-620025 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone: 0431-2581803, 2581807
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP, a prestigious unit among Ordnance Factories is primarily involved in Tungsten based Heavy Alloy and Allied products. One major area of interest is Civil Trade through which HAPP can meet the varying needs of Civil Sector industries/ agencies. Components are manufactured and supplied for both Public Sector and Private Sector agencies. HAPP has core competence in the following areas of production- technology/ process which can be gainfully deployed for meeting specific requirements of civil customers.
Important Dates for of HAPP Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 02nd August 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 05th August 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 25th August 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of HAPP Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 Industrial & Non-Industrial Posts
HAPP Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|07. SSK-Fitter Electronics||02|
|09. Supervisor (NT)||04|
|11. Lower Division Clerk||03|
|12. Hindi Typist||01|
|13. Cook (Canteen)||01|
|14. Medical Assistant (Male)||01|
Qualification for Semi Skilled Tradesmen (SSK) Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Class 10th/ Matriculation or equivalent examination with NAC/ NTC issued by NCVT certificate in relevant trade.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 32 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Qualification for Stenographer (Non-Industrial) Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Class 12th/ HSC or equivalent from a Recognized Board/ Institution.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 27 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
HAPP Tiruchirappalli Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://happexam.in/HAPP/PublicHomeM.aspx) from 05.08.2016 to 25.08.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.ofb.gov.in.
- Click on link titled HAPP Tiruchirappalli Industrial & Non-Industrial Vacancy 2016.
- Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note :- Print the online application form for future use)
HAPP Tiruchirappalli Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.