Vacancy in Coffee Board of India Junior Liaison Officer and Extension Inspector Posts Recruitment 2015 www.indiacoffee.org Jobs Notification, Apply Online Application Form Download
After a period of time Coffee Board of India Has Publish Recruitment 2015 for Junior Liaison Officer and Extension Inspector Posts.
During 1940’s, the coffee industry in India was in a desperate state due to the II World war resulting in very low prices and ravages of pests and diseases. At this time, the Government of India established the ‘Coffee Board’ through a constitutional act “Coffee Act VII of 1942” under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Please check below for details Job opportunities of Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 Junior Liaison Officer and Extension Inspector Posts.
- 1 Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- 1.0.1 Qualification for Junior Liaison Officer Post
- 1.0.2 Qualification for Extension Inspector Post
- 1.0.3 Important Dates for of Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015
- 1.0.4 For More Information you can click on the link given below:
- 1.0.5 Contact Details Coffee Board of India Apply Online Application Form 2015
- 2 Popular Pages
Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01. Junior Liaison Officer||20|
|02. Extension Inspector||42|
Qualification for Junior Liaison Officer Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Graduation in Agriculture or Horticulture, preferably with specialization in Agricultural Extension, preferably M.Sc. (Ag) in Agricultural Extension.
- Age Limit- Maximum 30 Years.
- Salary- Rs.6500-10500/month.
Qualification for Extension Inspector Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Graduation in Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences or Graduation in Science with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 27 Years.
- Salary- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Application Fees- Rs. 500 + Rs. 25 (Postal Service Charges) for General/ OBC Candidates and No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Servicemen &Female Candidates.
- How to Apply- Eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Online application till open from 29/10/2015 to 21/11/2015.
- Selection Process- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
Important Dates for of Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015
Advertisement Date- 29th October 2015
Starting Date for Online Application- 29th October 2015
Last Date for Online Application- 21st November 2015
- Click here for Recruitment Advt.
- Click here to Apply Online (Junior Liaison Officer)
- Click here to Apply Online (Extension Inspector)
Contact Details Coffee Board of India Apply Online Application Form 2015
-Coffee Board of India
-#1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
-Bangalore-560 001, Karnataka