Vacancy in BOI Recruitment 2016 BOI has provided an official notification for 03 Office Assistant Posts. After a period of time Bank of India (BOI) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant Posts. Candidates who are waiting for BOI jobs they may apply this Posts. The applicants should have to apply these jobs on or before 16th July 2016.
- 0.1 Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Office Assistant 03 Posts
- 0.2 BOI Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1 -:Important Link:-
- 1.1 Download Official Advertisement
- 1.2 Download Application Form
- 2 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 22.214.171.124 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 126.96.36.199 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 188.8.131.52 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 184.108.40.206 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 220.127.116.11 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 18.104.22.168 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 22.214.171.124 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Office Assistant 03 Posts
Bank of India (BOI) has recently updated an official advertisement to filling up 03 Office Assistant vacancies at www.bankofindia.co.in. Eligible & Suitable Candidates can apply this post between 04.07.2016 to 16.07.2016. In our website we have given direct link of BOI Recruitment 2016 application form for total 03 Office Assistant vacancies. For more needs i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
Help line / Contact Details BOI
Name of the Organization: Bank of India (BOI)
Address: Khandwa Zone, Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Marg,
Anand Nagar, Khandwa (MP)-450 001
Phone: 0733-2248746/ 2248587
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. Bank of India has 4828 branches as on 31 December 2013, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
Important Dates for of BOI Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 04th July 2016
Starting Date for Receipt Application- 04th July 2016
Last Date for Receipt Application- 16th July 2016
Please check below for details Job opportunities of BOI Recruitment 2016 Office Assistant Posts
BOI Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|01. Office Assistant||03|
Qualification for Office Assistant Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Passed Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts and computer.
- Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 45 Years.
- Salary- Rs. 15000/- per month.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
BOI Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their prescribed application form is available at the mentioned advertisement complete in all necessary documents must be sent to the Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Khandwa Zone, Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Marg, Anand Nagar, Khandwa (MP)-450 001 latest by 16/07/2016. Applications will be received off-line only.
Procedure of Application
- The eligible candidates are go through with official webpage www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on link titled BOI Office Assistant Vacancy 2016.
- Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit to the mentioned addressed on the Advertisement.
BOI Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of OFFLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
Administrator Says: The Candidates are requested to regularly visit our website www.latestjobszone.com for further references. You can also subscribe their Email ID without paying any balance/cost due to regularly Check their email account for updates.