Assam TET 2016 Notification | Special Teacher Eligibility Test Assam
Vacancy in Assam TET Special Teacher Posts Recruitment 2016 www.rmsaassam.in Jobs Notification, Apply Online Application Form Download
After a period of time Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (Assam TET) Has Publish Recruitment 2016 for Special Teacher Posts.
Assam TET Recruitment 2016 Special Teacher Posts www.rmsaassam.in Jobs Notification | Latest Job Opening at Assam TET 2016 Apply Online Application Form Download | Latest Assam TET Jobs Alert 2016 | Current Recruitment in Assam TET 2016 | Latest Upcoming Jobs Career Notification in Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (Assam TET) on January 2016
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is a comprehensive and integrated flagship programme of the Government of India (GOI), implemented in the state of Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam.
Please check below for details Job opportunities of Assam TET Recruitment 2016 Special Teacher Posts.
Assam TET Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination
|01. Graduate Teacher (Hindi)||1031|
|02. Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)||587|
Qualification for Graduate Teacher (Hindi) Post
- Educational Qualification – Applicants must have Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed. degree from any recognized University/ Institutions.
- Age Limit- Maximum 38 Years.
Qualification for Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Post
- Educational Qualification – Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed. degree from any recognized University/ Institutions.
- Age Limit- Maximum 38 Years.
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Application Fees- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-
- Selection Process- The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their qualifying marks in TET Examination (at least 60% marks) However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD.
Structure & Content of Test:
The examination shall be for 100 marks of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows.
|Sl.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|01.||General Studies & Current Affairs||50 MCQs||50|
|02.||Subject Specific||50 MCQs||50|
Total Marks 100
Important Dates for of Assam TET Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 21st January 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 01st February 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 15th February 2016
Last date of fees Payment at Bank- 20th February 2016
Date of Examination- Will be notified later
For More Information you can click on the link given below: