Vacancy at APPSC Recruitment 2017 » APPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form » Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited Application Form for 601 Lecturer – Asst. Statistical Officer & Clinical Psychologist Posts.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad has been published Advertisement Notification Vacancy 2017 for the post of Lecturer – Asst. Statistical Officer & Clinical Psychologist in its Career Page. Apply From 29.12.2016.
- 1 Vacancy at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Jobs 2017
- 2 Educational Qualification APPSC Recruitment 2017
- 3 APPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 Selection Procedure of APPSC Lecturer – Asst. Statistical Officer & Clinical Psychologist Posts Recruitment 2017
- 6 HOW TO APPLY:
- 7 How to Apply Online Application
- 8 APPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2017
- 9 About Organization
- 10 Help line / Contact Details APPSC
Vacancy at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Jobs 2017
Total Number of Vacancy – 601 Posts
Name of the Post: Lecturer – Number of Vacancy: 504 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Statistical Officer – Number of Vacancy: 95 Posts
Name of the Post: Clinical Psychologist – Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification APPSC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification- Passed Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree and Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturer Posts.
Age Limit- Minimum 18 years Maximum 42. Age relaxation is permitted as per official notification norms.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Interested eligible candidates follow the Important Dates for Latest Job Opportunity in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad Notification Online Application
Advertisement Date- 29th December 2016.
Starting Date for Online Application- 29th December 2016.
Last Date for Online Application- 28th January 2017.
|OPEN Category||SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men|
|250/- + 120/- (Application Fee + Examination Fee)||250/- (No Exam Fee is required)|
The fee can be pay through Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
Selection Procedure of APPSC Lecturer – Asst. Statistical Officer & Clinical Psychologist Posts Recruitment 2017
Selection will be through examination. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 29.12.2016 to 28.01.2017. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply Online Application
First Step – Log on to the APPSC Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Notification -> Recruitment” click the Notification titled “Notification No. 27/2016, Notification No. 26/2016 & Notification No. 25/2016”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders.
APPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2017
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will download Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Admit Card from official website.
|Official Advertisement||01, 02, 03|
|Apply Online Link||Click here to apply|
- The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
Help line / Contact Details APPSC
- Name of the Organization:Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Address:Pratibha Bhavan, Do. No 5-5-406, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad-500 001 (Andhra Pradesh)
Dear Visitor, If you have wish to get jobs in APPSC then bookmark this posts, cause we alert time to time here when APPSC Published any Job Notification.