Air India Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancy Careers on www.airindia.in. Air India Limited has recently Announce an advertisement notification for Trainee Cabin Crew Posts. Air India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online www.airindia.in 300 Vacancies in Trainee Cabin Crew posts Notification on 18th October 2016.
Air India Limited has requires Trainee Cabin Crew Jobs at its Official website. According to this Recruitment Vacancy, Air India inviting the applications to fill 300 Vacancies in Trainee Cabin Crew posts. Many Fresher candidates are waiting for Air India Recruitment. Ultimately, your waiting time is end. In this Posts Notification Eligible Candidates can apply w.e.f. 18/10/2016 to 08/11/2016.
Current Government Jobs in Air India 2016 www.airindia.in Job Alert, 300 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts Vacancy Notification Apply Online Application Form. For Important details i.e. Salary, Qualification & Age Details, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to apply furnish below.
- 1 www.airindia.in Air India Jobs 2016 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts Application Form Details
- 1.1 Educational Qualification Air India Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Application Fee
- 1.3 Important Dates for of Air India Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Selection Procedure of Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.6 Procedure to Application
- 1.7 Air India Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 Important Link
- 1.9 About Organization
- 1.10 Help line / Contact Details Air India
- 1.10.1 Today Employment News @LatestJobsZone.com
- 1.10.2 (PSC | SSC, Admit Card 2016, Rail Way Jobs, Last 15 days Jobs etc.)
- 1.10.3 Careers in Defence, Air Force, Navy 2016 (New)
- 1.10.4 Get Live Alert on All Important Updates
- 1.10.5 Career Links (Separate With Organization Wise)
- 1.10.6 Teaching Jobs – 2016
- 1.10.7 National and International Important Days & Dates
- 1.10.8 Live Alert on All Important Central Recruitment
- 1.10.9 Looking for Jobs in Banks After MBA, MCA – Click Here
www.airindia.in Air India Jobs 2016 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts Application Form Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 300 Posts
01. Name of the Post : Trainee Cabin Crew (Male) – Number of Vacancy : 75 Posts
02. Name of the Post : Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) – Number of Vacancy : 225 Posts
Educational Qualification Air India Recruitment 2016
Trainee Cabin Crew Posts:
Educational Qualification- 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit- Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories).
Salary Details- Rs. 15000/- per month (Training Period).
For More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
|General Category Candidates||SC/ ST Category Candidates|
The Fee can be pay through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Chennai.
Important Dates for of Air India Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date- 18th October 2016
Starting Date for Online Application- 18th October 2016
Last Date for Online Application- 08th November 2016
Selection Procedure of Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Posts Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on Group Dynamics and Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT).
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website (http://corporates.airindia.in/erecruitmentcc2016sr/Default.aspx) from 18.10.2016 to 08.11.2016. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Application
First Step – Log on to the Air India Official website www.airindia.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Careers” click the Notification titled “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE CABIN CREW MALE/FEMALE (SOUTHERN REGION) IN AIR INDIA LIMITED”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use)
Air India Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card 2016
Succeeding of ONLINE application candidates will be download Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card from official website.
|Click here to download|
|Apply Online Link|
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India owned by Air India Limited (AIL), a Government of India enterprise. It is the third largest airline in India (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) in domestic market share, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international airports.
Help line / Contact Details Air India
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited
Address: Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027
Phone: 044-22561971 Extn: 4550 or 4013